Thursday, September 3, 2009

Summer Reading

I don't think I've done this much reading over the summer since I was in high school!! But what a great summer of reading it was!

Here's my reading list:

Fairy Haven and the Quest For the Wand, by Gail Carson Levine
Insperatus, by Kelly Varesio
The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of The Dawn Treader, by C.S. Lewis
The Vampire Diaries Volume I: The Awakening, by L.J. Smith
The Vampire Diaries Volume II: The Struggle, by L.J. Smith
Curious George At The Aquarium, by R.P. Anderson
Where The Wild Things Are, by Maurice Sendak
The Time Traveler's Wife, by Audrey Niffenegger
Fairest of All, by Serena Valentino

I love the feeling of being in another world completely and luckily this summer, I had the concentration time to do it. Of course the dreaming doesn't end here with the season. I'm going to get started right away on my "Fall Reading List," which includes the rest of The Vampire Diaries, a companion to Narnia, several puppetry books, American Gods, and more! So excited for three days off next week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment